Monday, September 25, 2006

Complaint #684


I like shoes. Yes, yes, I know all of the gender implications there. But just wait, it gets worse:

Some of the shoes that I like best in my closet are shoes that also hurt my feet, which, of course, I do not like. As a rule, I try to stay away from shoes that hurt my feet. But occassionally the aesthetic value wins over the comfort value. Friday and today I wore (two different pairs of) shoes that hurt my feet.

Why do I do this?

How many men who do this to their feet? How many women who do not?

6 Comments:

Blogger perrykat said...

Interesting looking shoes. I'll have to try them.

4:31 PM  
Blogger perrykat said...

I don't think they will go with the suits, however.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jebbo said...

(Hand up)... I wore genuine boots to London. Now I know why cowboys walk funny.

5:10 PM  
Blogger perrykat said...

I've never had a real pair of cowboy boots, and I meant to buy a pair when we were in Amarillo. But real boots are expensive.

Bravo Ang, I wish I didn't like the cute ones so much. Most days I wear shoes that don't hurt. Most days.

10:45 PM  
Blogger perrykat said...

"How many men who do this to their feet? How many women who do not?"

What the hell does that mean?

Sometimes I just laugh and laugh at myself.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jebbo said...

Sometimes we who do, too.

;-)

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home