Friday, September 08, 2006

Week end

One nice thing about being employed outside of the home is that the days of the week have meaning again.

I mean, it is FRIDAY. And that means something quite different than when you work at home everyday, get out of bed when you are ready to get out of bed, and only worry about what time it is when you know it is nearing yoga class time.

This week, Friday means that I've returned my first set of papers to the students (i.e. I don't have any papers hanging over my head waiting to be graded), I've successfully dealt with a student who may have been walking too close to the edge of my tolerance (i.e. she gave me a paper today --oops, that does mean I have one paper to read -- but it can wait until Monday), I've just come home to a house cleaned by professionals (i.e. I don't have to do any cleaning for at least three days), and I went to the grocery store yesterday (i.e. repeat last i.e. and replace "cleaning" with "food shopping"). In a sum total, that means that I'll be able to sleep, take yoga classes, go on long walks, and read stuff written by people who can write for the next two days.

Oh, and my neice will be three tomorrow. Happy Birthday Lily! Three? wow

Anyway, yes, I am glad it is Friday. I may even find the time to think up some decent blog. Who knows? The possibilities are astounding.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home