Monday, July 31, 2006

Ouch, but thank you


I just want to give a shout out (did I really just say that?) to Ang and Haley for entertaining us this weekend.

It was fun, as it always is.

However, I have an appointment with a massage therapist at 4:00 today to try to release the pain and super stiffness of my neck, shoulders, and upper back. I'm hoping to get myself loose enough for a yoga class tonight. I guess wake boarding isn't for sissies. I keep thinking that the next time I do it, I won't be in so much pain afterwards. Not true as of yet. Of course, I'm pretty sure it is not the riding that gets me -- I think it is the falling.

And, if that is the case, that would explain why other people don't seem to be so sore: they don't fall as much, as often, or as hard. :) That's what I get for being without grace.

Anyway, pain or not, thanks for another great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home