Saturday, August 04, 2007

Down to the wire

I spent a day with L and A and then went to Montgomery to deliver another load of stuff and take care of a few things.

Reality is no longer on the sidelines.

Picked up my text books. Got an email from the Dean. He wants a meeting next week.

My summer is officially ending.

Looking at this face to face has my stomach lurching. Spending a little time with everyone's two favorite children really makes me wonder what the hell I/we am/are giving up.

I want to stay in bed all day today. Not a good sign. Luckily I've committed myself to a few other fun activities.

Sometimes I think I'm completely insane.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

well my last comment got eaten... My consolations come from knowing that my situation is temporary and that something useful is being accomplished: I'm checking out a possible home, and earning money and building skills that will allow A & I to be together both doing jobs that we are content with.

But having seen those same kids, I know the gut check you are talking about.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! I know you will be the best teacher there.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home