Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miscarriage

So for the second time in three months, I've miscarried. I am trying to tell myself that at least I got pregnant -- which is new (I'm one of the two or three woman I know that didn't get pregnant in high school or college--on purpose or not). But, with working in Alabama, and the fact that our insurance only pays for one IVF attempt (it is a dollar cap, not a particular idea that one should only try once), and the $15,000 per-try price tag, I'm not exactly sure where we will go from here.

For now -- no where. Maybe, if our jobs hold out, we'll take a long expensive vacation. We may or may not try another round this summer. I can't really see how we will make that decision. But at some point, I guess we will.

Sorry for the false hope guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home