Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Just as I predicted...

Well, just as I said I would, I am complaining.

I was adding some Tyson-recommended movies to my Netflix queue, when I noticed this on the screen:

============================================================
Local Favorites for Cumming, GA :
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe

Hoodwinked

Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story

Ron White: You Can't Fix Stupid

In Her Shoes
=============================================================


Now, as many of you know, I am both a book and movie snob. So, I know that my taste in film is usually different from the mainstream. But THIS is themainstream in Cumming? Oh my.

Shocked and amazed...

3 Comments:

Blogger perrykat said...

:) I hope I am strong enough.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my i can only imagine what Kimberly, AL favorites are...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jebbo said...

Houston, Texas:

Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
G
Open Range
Four Weddings and a Funeral
Head in the Clouds

The second one, in case you didn't recognize it, is Gatsby as a rap mogul.

What am I doing here again?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home