Thursday, July 13, 2006

Toe tapping is welcome (and canes too)


Some of you may recognize this floor tile as one in a beloved home in Asheville, NC. The feet, even if you can't tell, are moving to the music of the Lost State of Franklin.

Since all of my posts can't possibly be high-minded and academic, this one is a short little recommendation of Scott's music (Tyler's new boyfriend).

To hear the music of his current band, go to: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45201338

To hear some of Scott's earlier and solo stuff as J. Scott Franklin, go to:
www.chainofwords.com

Let me know what you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

Aside - where the heck is Tyler's blog? Did we give her a pass?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jebbo said...

Man I dig those horns on the end of Everything is you. I'm a sucker for horns. They make me whistle at work. People throw paper balls at me.

10:48 PM  
Blogger perrykat said...

Good question about Tyler's blog. I think her computer died -- or is not on internet or something outside my comprehension of any life that I could live. But, I will try to lure her in.

11:59 PM  
Blogger perrykat said...

Yes, about the horns. Scott is a jazz trumpet player, although I didn't hear him play it.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home