Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

2007


wow -- 2007

Sometimes I feel my age. It is interesting that I was an adult 20 years ago: that I've made 20 years worth of meaningless new year's resolutions. In addition, January 1st, 2007 means that Pheonix is five years old. Happy Birthday to the number one beagle in my life.

As for the rest of us. Another year begins. A clean slate. A fresh start.

What will this year hold for me? What will be different?

My list of hopeful resolutions:

  • To eat healthy foods
  • To worry less
  • To laugh more
  • To begin a new job
  • To write poetry
  • To become a parent (and to do that to the best of my ability)
  • To be a loving and supportive partner

I'm sure that there are other things, but I haven't come to them just yet.


Anyway. Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home