Thursday, December 14, 2006

Help me entertain...

photo by Romanlily from flickr


What are some of the things you would like to do if you were visiting Atlanta?

We've got company coming, and I'm trying to compose a list of options. I need two lists, one for people with children and one for adults.

Here are some of the things I was thinking. PLEASE add more! The kid friendly stuff has asterisks.

The Georgia Aquarium*
Some professional sporting event*
The High Museum
Lenox* (and/or Phipps) Mall
Taquiera del Sol (great Mexican food)
Botanical gardens (if it is warm)*
Atlanta center for puppetry arts*
bars/clubs/music event


I have a whole list of things to do with children, but most of them aren't fun for adults too. Anyone think of anything I missed?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

Not specific suggestions (not yet), but what I've found great in Houston is going to 1-2 newspaper's web sites and finding the inevitable "Best of MyCity" and browsing through.

8:40 PM  
Blogger anklebiter said...

I reall enjoyed that place called the Cheetah Club * that Charles took me to.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home