Monday, November 20, 2006

Oh the joy of the holiday season

That's right boys and girls, yet another holiday season is lurking around this very corner.

Everyone pack up your tolerance, fake smiles, and unhealed childhood wounds because the next month or so is sure to be filled with uncomfortable silences, debates, tears, and general misery.

Okay, so maybe I'm a pessimist. But, I'm not that far off the mark, I'm sure.

My dream for a holiday season is to have around me friends and family that don't make me crazier than I already am in situations where none of us is doing all the work and all of us want to be there.

I don't need a Rockwell portrait, just a little peace.

In the meantime, my baggage is getting heavier by the moment.

See some of you soon -- see others of you later.

More on T-Day tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

spare room... i won't tell a soul...

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home