Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween

Charles carved the face of this beauty. What a smile, eh?

I will be sad when Halloween is over because I like looking at the pumpkin as it scares away all of the evil spirits in our yuppie neighborhood. Compared to most pumpkins on our block (most are plastic and contain an electric light), this guy is pretty scary. What a great holiday. There are large bowls of candy sitting around the house waiting to be given to some lucky children in costume.

Halloween does for me what I imagine Christmas does for most people: it makes me want to either have or be a child. This year I must settle for being one.

Hope you all have a happy, and frightening, Halloween. Anyone dressing up?

1 Comments:

Blogger anklebiter said...

Nice jack-o-lantern. Happy Hallowween.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home