Monday, October 09, 2006

Concert, weekend, and what is next

Indigo Girls were, as always, really great. It was the first time I've seen them with a full band in a really long time, and I enjoyed the change. We were close enough to see the spit flying, and that always makes a concert even more fun. Thanks to A & H for the ticket and the great company!

The weekend, despite the results of the football game, was really fun. It is nice to have people I like around, and I talked A & H into trying hot yoga on Saturday as well. This helped us deal with the game and gave us an excuse to eat lots of food that evening. This means that I've now exposed three of my family members to Bikram, any other takers? :)

I'm headed to Asheville on Wednesday to see M & ME for a few days. Should be back Friday. I'll try to take a picture or two (I forgot to take any this weekend).

So, if the blog is stagnant for a few days, you'll know why. (But I may surprise myself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home