Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Turkey Day, Shopping, and other American Traditions

I'll be cooking all morning, driving all afternoon, and then eating all day tomorrow. I may or may not shop on Friday. I am certainly feeling American today.

However, I would like to stop my anti-me rant for a minute and consider the things that I am thankful for:

  • C and the dog
  • Living in country that allows me to complain about living in it
  • The health of my family and friends (and my own)
  • Choices in shoes (and other wearables)
  • Turkey, cranberry sauce, and peas (among many other foods)
  • That I don't have to thank any particular god for these things
  • The money that makes my life easy
  • The roof over my head
  • That bombs are not falling on my head or nearby
  • Yoga

Happy Thanksgiving to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home