Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A promise -- you are my witnesses

I vow that once they put a PhD behind my name, I'll buy one of those $275 tickets. I'll fly to Houston and enjoy some of those eating establishments Jebbo's been researching. Texas sure does have great food.

You are all my witnesses. I will go.

So, look for me this summer Jebbo, when it is so hot we will want to stay inside all day and drink lemonade or beer (well, I'll have to go for water and a martini or a shot). Not eating sugar or wheat cuts down on my drinking significantly.



However, until I walk across that stage, I'm afraid I can't think about it.

I'm just sayin' ... my brain is full.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jebbo said...

fish'll be jumpin'

the cotton high

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home