Monday, March 12, 2007

push 'em back, hold 'em back, way...

back.

Well, looks like my defense date is pushing back. Two weeks, in fact. That is nice for me today, but it means that once the defense is done, I have two weeks less to finish up the damn thing (which is about half of the time I thought I would have).

Scheduling has become a problem for my committee. Plus, my outside reader was in Africa for over week, and she needs a little more reading time.

Reasons are easy to find. Stress relief is not.

Tonight I begin one of the two new classes that I will be teaching for the next eight weeks. I start the other one on Thursday.

Did I mention masochism already?

Oh yea. I did. I know that purgatory is next, but hell is overwhelming right now.

Here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home