Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So I lost a year: ages

I logged on to RealAge.com and filled out their survey. About an hour later, they emailed me my "real age" which was 35.6 years old. So, somehow, I'm a year and a half younger than I am.

Interesting. After reading all of their materials, I am probably even "younger" but I left several questions unanswered because I didn't know the exact answers, and those may have helped me. Anyway, it is a strange idea: to be older or younger than one is.

Some yogis say that you are only as old as your butt looks. In that case, I'm pushing 60.

:)

On the other hand, my new niece should be born in the next few hours. Her mother was just admitted for a c-section. Caleigh Abigail. Not even one day old yet.

Would you start over again if you could?

I don't think I would. Even with all the mistakes that need correcting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home