Thursday, January 11, 2007

Making progress

Today is a good day.

I have successfully led my committee to agree that I can graduate this semester and that March 21st would be a great day for my dissertation defense (that date is not in stone and it is early enough that we can move it if we need to). I also had my second day of teaching English and English education majors. What a delight! While I knew that I loved to teach literature, teaching it to students who have chosen to be English majors is a whole new game. Wonderful.

That is all.

I am just smiling because some days are good ones. This is one of those days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

I had a few of those days in November and December, and they are lovely.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

:-)

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!! that's haley's birthday so it will be easy for us to remember....

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home