Friday, August 17, 2007

whew

Well I'm one week in.

Some parts of me need to reserve any judgments until I have more information. But I will say that I have had both good and bad first impressions. Some things are really exciting, some scary. Like anything else, there will be positives and negatives.

But enough of that fair-mindedness. I took today off to relax and regain strength for next week -- which is the real test. Until I meet the students, I don't really know what my experience will be like.

So, from afar, all is well. My office is gorgeous and the people are extremely nice. I have finished my syllabi, and I am ready to show up Monday morning and work. I guess I will get used to the President being ordained and all of the prayer that precedes every meeting. It is VERY nice to live less than 3 minutes from work.

I still haven't taken photographs. But I will once the dust settles.

This post sucks. I'm just tired of thinking, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home