Wednesday, October 24, 2007

why wait for t-day

And while I'm going down the thankfulness path:

I took a quick trip by the giant grocery store today, picked up anything and everything that I felt like eating, paid for it without worry, and drove to my home where I could flip a switch to turn on lights, heating, and a microwave oven.

My telephone rang several times today. Friends called me to just say hello.

I spent the afternoon "working" by reading literature and thinking about it.

When a car door slams outside my home, my sweet little (spoiled) pup barks in a really cute way.

Abundance is abundant in my life.

I am thankful.

"I don't always feel lucky, but I'm smart enough to try. Because humility has buoyancy, and above us only sky" (Ani from "Grand Canyon")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home