Monday, April 26, 2010

Habit

I need to get into the habit of writing here.

Of course, this is finals week, so don't expect anything to really change in the next 5 days.  I'm hoping next week.

So, here is the quick update.

We leave for China on May 13th, receive Zi into our lives on May 17th, and have various appointments until May 28th.  We leave China on the 29th.

We are really excited.  I'm trying to stay in the present moment.  HA, who am I kidding?

I can't wait!!  But, I'm waiting.  "the butter melts out of habit, the toast isn't even warm"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Even though you can't get blogspot or Facebook in China... you had been 'update' somehow... I am SO excited for ya... was just thinking about you now... wondering how excited you are and are going to be... wish I were going to... take care.

10:22 AM  
Blogger perrykat said...

I think I can do it through email. We will see.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home