Friday, March 12, 2010

Referral Pictures




Here are Zi's referral pictures. We think they were taken when she was about 6 months old.

We received the infamous "call" on February 1st, 2010. I wrote all of the information that the agency gave me on the back of a junk-mail envelope, and waited for the email that contained these three photos. I was in Montgomery, and Charles was in Atlanta, as usual. So, when I hung up with the agency, I immediately called Charles who was driving home from work and could not see the pictures (thank you very much ATL traffic) for another 45 minutes.

Five weeks later, I still find myself looking at the pictures trying to tell myself that it really is real. That THIS child will soon be in our home banging on pots and pans.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am loving this little darlin'...

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home