Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two more days, and I'd love to kill the little ba$*(#ds

So, I know I only have two days left with this teaching gig, but I have to vent.

WTF???

I have students missing finals for no good reason and asking if they can make it up.  Students emailing me after missing 85 percent of the semester asking if they can now do all of the work in one week.  Students wanting extra credit...

You HAVE to be kidding me.  Classes ended a week ago.

I refuse to raise a child who believes she is to be given SPECIAL treatment.  The little ...

Okay, okay.  48 hours...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Breathe sister, breathe... tell those kids to do the work when they are meant to - besides, right now, you have much bigger and better fish to fry :)

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home