Friday, May 28, 2010

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

...but unlike John Denver, I don't really "hate to have to go."

We are ready to go. The weather in Atlanta doesn't look great for the
evening of the 29th (our arrival evening -- that's right, we leave
from the hotel in less than 11 hours, and we don't get home until the
night of the 29th. You do the math, and then add to the equation a 10-
month-old child who doesn't really trust us yet!), so do an anti-rain
dance, or pray to whatever Gods you pray to ... we'll take all the
help we can get to make this trip as smooth as possible. A little
better than the trip over would be a nice start.

No wonder my stomach is killing me.


Sigh.

Goodbye to China. Hello USA (population +1).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Safe travels... I love that picture of you and Miss Zi :)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home