Saturday, October 02, 2010

Fall is here

So, the crazy weather turned from 90 to 60 degrees overnight, and I was caught without many fall clothes for Zi that fit her.  I had thought that she would be in 18 month clothes when the weather got cooler, but, even though she is 15 months old (on Tuesday), she is still wearing 12 month clothing (and you'll see, below, that they are not even close to being tight).  So I made a mad dash to the outlet mall and bought her a fall wardrobe in 12 month sizes.  Here is one of the outfits.  Also, notice that the photos are taken outside.  While it may sound like I'm complaining about the weather change, I am really excited.  It means we can spend time OUTDOORS!  Yay!

You will also notice that there are no smiles in these pictures.  She's got another tooth coming in, and smiles are now reserved for only tickles, swings, and bananas.  I'll be glad when the smiles return.







And I love this photo.  Here are my two caged/fenced in girls:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Cuteness... I can't wait for the temps to really start dropping here in FL... the only winter clothes I really have for Shauna - I bought alot of them at 'Once Upon A Child' cause we won't end up using them as much... I bought stuff to take to Colorado with us. Bring on that cold weather :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

A beautiful dog-lover. What more could you ask for?

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home