Saturday, March 17, 2007

Side effects

I've been trying to write posts daily, and trying to find less "bitchy"things to say. Some days that is easier than others.

Here's something between funny and bitchy.

I've been slowly losing weight since I changed my eating habits, and over the last 4 months, I've lost around twenty pounds. I still plan to loose more weight since I'm not within my "healthy" target weight just yet (but, I'm getting close!), and since it is almost effortless. But at this point, my clothes are all too big. So, I need to buy some new clothes -- immediately.

Sounds like fun, right?

Except, if I lose another twenty, I will have to buy new clothes again. Now, I have been known to spend a lot of money on clothes, but I have to admit that I am just frugal enough that I don't want spend double the amount -- especially when what I spend money on today will wind up on a thrift store shelf somewhere in another four months. In addition, I have all of these clothes that I really do like (don't forget that I said I've been known to spend a lot of money on clothes), and I can't wear them!

I know, I know. I should think of this as a fun transitional wardrobe. I should buy a few really trendy things that I won't care that I can't wear again next season. But I'm having a hard time with it. And in the mean time, I look like a hobo. The crotch on my pants is hanging to my knees.

I guess I'll go shopping tonight.

C says that this is a good problem to have.

He's totally right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home