Sunday, April 08, 2007

Skipping

I've been waiting for the happy-go-lucky post to surface; I've been hoping that the relief I feel will bleed over here and give me something to say that makes me feel like I'm skipping down a street.

Ha.

So much for that.

I'm still the same ol' me. And now that one thing is over, a whole list of others has stepped up to take its place. Life is so tricky sometimes.

I've accepted a job in Montgomery.

That's right.

I was only offered one job, and that one job is in Montgomery. So, as of August 1st, I'll again be an Alabamian.

See what I mean about the list?
I don't even know where to begin...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

This is a request from the Emergency Blogcast Service.

In the event of a real Blogging Emergency, Jebbo would fly in and bring you a keyboard and a soda.

This is only a request.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home