Wednesday, April 04, 2007

You don't have to call me doctor, darlin'

That's right boys and girls, the countdown is over and the metaphorical rocket has soared into orbit.

I am out there above the clouds; I am giddy; I don't remember ever feeling such a feeling of accomplishment, relief, and joy all wrapped up together.

Today I passed my dissertation defense, the final step in a marathon-like process. I can officially add a Ph.D. to my name.

Dr. P.

That's right.

But my close friends and family can still call me KP. So, don't worry.

Sending you all a bit of my happiness and joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

Congratulations, doc.

We're very proud.

Enjoy and remember the view. Take some mental photos.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Congrats Dr. Perry!!!! I am so proud that everything went smoothly. Again congrats!!!!!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home