Monday, August 20, 2007

At the end of day one...

I wish I could say that there was/is some earth moving difference in my life now compared to 24 hours ago. But there is not.

I can say that the first day was good. Had a nice lunch with A to make things even better.

Now I'm trying to make sure to follow through with all the toughness I projected today. HA.

I keep waiting for some profound thoughts. They are not coming.

So here's to the small stuff of life:

Phoenix got up about six times in the night because his little tummy is upset.

I couldn't eat breakfast because of those silly butterflies that come to meet me the first day of every semester.

This weekend I remembered one of the nice things about living apart from your spouse. "Make up time" is good.

I hope that if the hurricane hits Mexico, we don't pretend that it didn't hit "anyone."

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to keep my mouth shut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home