Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Somebody get me a neck brace!

We are teething (well, Zi is, which means I'm dealing with the repercussions of those little boogers!).  This means yesterday was a tough one.  By the time I passed her off to Charles and went running to yoga, I was sure that I was not cut out to be a parent.  Yoga helps everything.  In addition, when I got home, Charles was frustrated too, so at that point I knew it wasn't just me:  she was being difficult.  So, that was yesterday.  You can't tell from yesterday's photos, of course, that there was any problem:




Today, I went to visit a potential day care, and it made me a little sad.  I might have whiplash from how fast my moods change.  Hers change even more rapidly.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh we have been looking for Day-Care and around here it is so hard to find one... and then again we would have to travel to far to take her... lucky Mike can make his schedule and my work will work around him working... so it is either him or I with her... The one I do want to get her into the kids have to be 2 years old and so I am thinking I may go and put her name down for it now... it is such a good one... they do alot with the kids... Do you want me to come help out? Well, if only I lived closer... I give Shauna the 'Teething Tablets'... for her, they work a treat... take care

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home