Monday, June 05, 2006

2-day headache, slow servers, and drive-by bloggers

Well, although I had a BLAST at Six Flags, I've had a headache for two days. Don't know if there is any relationship between the two, but the correlation exists.

I can't seem to load the image I wanted to write about today. The server (either mine or theirs) seems to be (too?) slow, and my headache is keeping me from being patient.

I don't suppose that a silly little post like this will invite any more drive-by bloggers. We'll see.

I'll try again later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

You do realize this is day 2 of National Headache Awareness week, right?

http://www.headaches.org/consumer/

Prepare to be driven-by :D

7:00 PM  
Blogger perrykat said...

wow-- no, I did not know that. Crazy.

I'll say this (despite Tyson's prodding me about it): Yoga cured the headache yesterday. I'm still free of it today.

Yeah yoga.

10:25 AM  
Blogger anklebiter said...

What day did you go?
Were the lines long?
And I wouldn't prod you about your yoga. That's between you and God. I'm not the one to judge.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home