Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back to the soundtrack

I am inspired by blogs that continue to uphold political discussions day after day. My favorite two are Tiny Cat Pants and A Little Distracted. Debates about immigration, the limits (or lack of) on the executive branch of our government, or even abortion.

As of late, I would call my intellectual vigor "puny" at best. There is no excuse for it.

On that note, I'm stuck in a new collection of songs (once called an album).

So I have become the Middleman
The gray areas are mine
The in-between, the absentee
Is a beautiful disguise


I feel in-between a lot of things lately. Anyway, if you haven't heard Cassadaga, Bright Eye's newest release. I recommend it. You can listen to a track or two here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home