Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Not that you've been holding your breath...

but we've made a decision.

C will stay in Cumming. I will move to Montgomery.

It is really a postponing of a more central decision. I guess we'll be making that decision next year.

For the first time in nearly eight months, the waiting time for the adoption has actually gone down. We are now eleven and a half months (subject to change and probably will) from referral. Typically, travel is around 6-8 weeks from referral. That means -- if all stays on course -- we will travel next summer.

Then we will have to make this tough decision. Who's career gets trumped?

Until then, we are to live in two different cities...again.

OH:

Happy Birthday A!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jebbo said...

For the record, I did comment on this.

Really I did.

I wasn't dreaming was I?

Anyway, welcome to the club.

11:58 AM  
Blogger perrykat said...

Or...welcome back.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home