Friday, May 18, 2007

Vacation


While this vacation was not as great overall as the one to Jackson Hole, Utah and Zion National Park are gorgeous. For more pictures, see my Flickr account. There are also a few graduation pictures there.

Some decisions have now been made. They are tough ones, but at least I can know focus on how to deal with the problems at hand instead of worrying about what I am going to do. The vacation was good for me; my head is clearer than it has been in years. Maybe the graduation is part of that as well.

So, now I can blog about other things.

Tonight I am going to see Bright Eyes at the Fox. I'll let you know how that goes. Next week, I promise to attempt to write about something meaningful. Well, maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home